Anyone in need of help????

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3veng3

Reaction score
Well, thats it really, if you need any help, just ask. I am now avaliable alotmore than before, and i am happy to try and help. so go for it!

r3veng3

Reaction score
what seems to be the problem, and what is not letting you login???

Cepeta

Reaction score
I'll try to log in to my cPanel, but it constantly says the log in attempt failed. *shrug* It won't reset my password either.

Chris73

Reaction score
You probably got firewalled by their firewall. Usually after so many attempts thats what happens.

ShellyJo

Reaction score
I need help please! I just signed up and am in the process of trying to get my website going with Cpanel. I want to change the whole look and upload my own pics etc and apparently should be able to do so with something the tutorial called "branding" that can be used by "root user". I do not have this feature visible on Cpanel...there's also something called WHM where you can access some things I don't know what WHM means or where to find it. Also I don't know what the Donate/Pay thing is on the postings here or the credits.
Thank you for any help!
Oh, my user name is ShellyJo and I'm Adfree.

Chris73

Reaction score
Just curious Shelly are you a BOT? Reason i ask is i have seen that picture you have around on a few websites. Might not be a good thing:lol:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please do not create threads asking people to post in them for help if you're not staff. You are welcome to post in other threads to help people but this just causes confusion.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.