Apache is functioning normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthju2

Reaction score
My account wasn't suspended, I logged in a week at most before it went down

I have an account and a site named
which is down now saying "Apache is functioning normally"

Do I need just wait and it will be back online? When will it be back online please?

Site sais "
We are currently not accepting new accounts while we perform maintenance on our backend systems, please try again early February.
But it's early March

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason was we actually purged accounts where there was no login made in the past 60 days (the requirement as per ToS is to login once every 30 days), but since we purged without suspending first, we allow a grace period where the accounts can be restored if asked within a week from when termination was made for these accounts.

Your account should now be sorted, please let me know if you find anything that isn't working properly.

You do say you did log in, did you login through the mainsite? That is the only place that counts towards keeping the account active, going directly to DirectAdmin does not count, nor does ftp.

The last login prior to March 5th that I can see for your account is from November 15th.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@truthju2 I'm closing this thread due to lack of activity. Please open a new thread if the need arises. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.