Are you going to buy fireworks?

warlordste

Reaction score
got all the fireworks i need got them all bonfire night a full room of them am sure am breaking aload of health and safty laws but meh :p

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Launching Fireworks in my state is technically illegal unless you're licensed, but otherwise, I don't plan on buying any. My neighbors and loads of people around me do set off fireworks though on New Years :)

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
In New Zealand, fireworks are only allowed to be on sale on the few days before Guy Fawkes, so we stocked up on New Year fireworks then. :D

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I will have a battle to get my mom to get Fireworks, but hey there fun right??

Max1337

Reaction score
Launching Fireworks in my state is technically illegal unless you're licensed, but otherwise, I don't plan on buying any. My neighbors and loads of people around me do set off fireworks though on New Years

Same here lol
I'll just watch the fireworks my neighbors sets off :)

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I think fireworks are illegal in my state. [To buy and light.] So I guess the answer is no. :(

kkenny

Reaction score
Got about 150 of them, and friends are bringing over, and we estimate about like 3000 rockets in all. We're gonna set up a videocamera to record it all, and professional cameras to take a lot of images, and then light them all up, watch the big lights, and then upload to youtube :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Got about 150 of them, and friends are bringing over, and we estimate about like 3000 rockets in all. We're gonna set up a videocamera to record it all, and professional cameras to take a lot of images, and then light them all up, watch the big lights, and then upload to youtube :)

Wow, nice. My neighbors only buy 150 fireworks (the very small ones) and we launch them. Yeah, they're pretty on warm nights which is when they launch them, but they aren't the huge ones that the firework companies launch.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Probably not.
I had some from 2-3 years ago for the 4th that I wasn't able to use because of bad weather that came in.

Normally, we have stands open around the 4th and before New Years, but have yet to see them open yet. ( Then again, with all the snow we just got - I doubt anyone will be going very far for a few days )

supermix

Reaction score
Fireworks are illegal here too. but I usually join a countdown party to watch their fireworks. at least I don't burn my money with a bang. :)

warlordste

Reaction score
av got all my fireworks out side my garden looks like a mine field its started to snow so i had to put a big cover over the whole of me garden to stop them from getting wet i can't wait till i can set them off they are going to go with one big BANG!!! :)