Are you having any of these issues? Read before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonshorty

Reaction score
Recently there have been many posts about 'Cant login' and 'Site aint working!' and all that...

If you are experiencing any of the following issues...
  • SSL-Explorer login page insted of homepage
  • Cannot log in to cPanel
  • Errors with FTP
  • Files appear missing/deleted

• Recive a cPanel + apache message on homepage

• Cannot log in to cPanel or account manager
Then please read this post: Global Update (MySQL issues)

thanks,

- Toonshorty

Last edited:

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
Sadly toonshorty, it seems people dont read the news.. no matter how important it is.

toonshorty

Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe we could virus everyone that opens 100 errors saying 'READ THE X10 NEWS!!!!!'

That MAY get there attention

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
In a way, Im surprised they havent locked the forum with a single visible post pointing to the news

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
Kinda, but i meant lock the forums to stop people blindly posting "why is it down" posts.

Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe we could virus everyone that opens 100 errors saying 'READ THE X10 NEWS!!!!!'

Really great way to get sued. And get people to leave x10 (Like i am about to) close the fourm and i am gone!

Last edited:

MrJames

Reaction score
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out...

If you're not appreciative of what x10 is doing for all of us to have free hosting, then you probably should leave.

Last edited:

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
Its amazing how upset people get despite getting something for free..

aron4588

Reaction score
Jacob, Kid Mania Creator x10 have a better rating now on free-webhost it the top host now it was just updated better than digitalspace.net who i also host with

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't leave... x10 rocks!
It does rock except for some server problems. What meakes me what to leave is , i ask for help and make some more posts and here is what mappens

In a way, Im surprised they havent locked the forum with a single visible post pointing to the news

Really great way to get sued. And get people to leave x10 (Like i am about to) close the fourm and i am gone!

If you're not appreciative of what x10 is doing for all of us to have free hosting, then you probably should leave.

Now, Why Shouldnt I Go? Some Server Problems Rude Posts, Panning To Close The Fourm During Server Problems!

Also, MrJames:
Why Dont You Leave (Or Get Banned) Mabye Go Spam My Geustbook

Last edited:

AdamF

Reaction score
Something strange is happening to my browser.. every 5 minutes or so while I'm browsing any old webpages, I get a window "security error: domain name mismatch" about my own website, when I'm not even on or accessing my website in any way! Why is this happening?

I click OK and it just takes me to an SSL Login page of my own website.

I like the service and I understand there's an update but there's no reason for my computer to remind me all the time! Perhaps it's a Firefox add on that I use in conjunction with my site or something. It's extremely irritating and I don't understand how I'm getting these alerts on my own computer when I'm not even doing anything as far as I can see that would involve my website.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Something strange is happening to my browser.. every 5 minutes or so while I'm browsing any old webpages, I get a window "security error: domain name mismatch" about my own website, when I'm not even on or accessing my website in any way! Why is this happening?

I click OK and it just takes me to an SSL Login page of my own website.

I like the service and I understand there's an update but there's no reason for my computer to remind me all the time! Perhaps it's a Firefox add on that I use in conjunction with my site or something. It's extremely irritating and I don't understand how I'm getting these alerts on my own computer when I'm not even doing anything as far as I can see that would involve my website.

Post Here http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/47253-ssl-problem-3.html If you want. I have the same problem in IE

Last edited:

garbleygoo

Reaction score
I have tried to read the threads before posting, but I have not found an answer to my question. I try to view my page and I get a SSL-Explorer sign-in prompt. What is this and how do I view my page?

Status
Not open for further replies.