Banner I made fer Bigguy Site

admans

Reaction score
banner4aq.gif

Want ur views on dis...

I hope Bigguy Likes it....my small lil effort...waiting fer ur Reviews...

thanx

Admans

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Matt

Reaction score
its really cool, yet the animation seems a bit slow.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
once its loaded a few times the animation seams fine nice work there buddy looks amazing!

CKG690

Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
its really cool, yet the animation seems a bit slow.
Agreed, I'm finding the animation to be a tad on the slow side also. Might just be my slowish internet connection (Wireless Cable)

asianu

Reaction score
banners should be kept fairly small in terms of file size [your's is as large as most wallpapers!]. if he'll use it for link exchanges, people won't bother waiting for it to load and so it's not really beneficial to him.

it looks good, though the animation is choppy. While it does look nice, it isn't practical to use

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
The animation is slow because it's an animated gif. If you increased the number of frames your size would jump too high. You should look into remaking the logo in flash. That'll help keep the size small and keep the frames per second up.

admans

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Yes it is a little slow...I like it very much!
okz...thanx fer da replies...well it was made in flash n den i converted it 2 gif!...post the flash file also...have a luk at it also

NewFuture

Reaction score
asianu said:
banners should be kept fairly small in terms of file size [your's is as large as most wallpapers!]. if he'll use it for link exchanges, people won't bother waiting for it to load and so it's not really beneficial to him.

it looks good, though the animation is choppy. While it does look nice, it isn't practical to use

ye i agree, the design is superb, i like the animation looks cool

prithvi

Reaction score
The banner looks cool.
I would suggest a bit more contrast, though.

but a 830kb banner needs to be looked into.
How many frames have u used for the animation? Its a bit slow.
Try lessening the frames and changing the fps rate.

It does take a while to load.

but overall, good work.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
That is an awesome banner, I like that alot. Thank you for all the work you have put into this. If the size is to big to use can it be resized ? I'll use this when I buy the advertising. Thank you again for all the work you put into this.

Richard

Reaction score
The flash ad can be made as big or as small as you want and I'm sure the adserver supports flash too.

admans

Reaction score
Richard said:
The flash ad can be made as big or as small as you want and I'm sure the adserver supports flash too.

Yea,,,bigguy...m working on makin a smaller size banner fer ya..if its possible ill pm u dat...newayz..u can use flash fer advertising..coz its small n loads faster n can b sized nehow...
thanx fer appreciation...ne more jobs fer me..r welcome..hehe :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: