Banner Request - 50 points

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ohh I mean here: See attached image

And can you have it say For The Extreme where to the left empty space (or wherever it looks good)

n4tec

Reaction score
here my final cut.. I decided to use madmatt911 xters since i failed to find any... :grin:

Attachments

• logo-21.jpg
    logo-21.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 54

Matt

Reaction score
so youre stealing parts of my graphics? i put those three together as they were all separate.

n4tec

Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
so youre stealing parts of my graphics? i put those three together as they were all separate.

I just only got the xters only... I had found some simm xters on the net but they would look odd in the banner...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
nforchange said:
here my final cut.. I decided to use madmatt911 xters since i failed to find any... :grin:
Yeah I would ask before you use them. And my site is The sims 2 Extreme not The sims 2 xtreme

n4tec

Reaction score
madmatt911 said:

My internet is extremely slow in the mornings and becomes fast as the day goes by.. I found that site yesterday morning and i forgot about it till your post.. For example it takes me about 3 - 4 mins to load the x10 forum and others sites in the morning but as time goes by it begins to load faster ...

EDITED

Tyler said:
nforchange said:
Yeah I would ask before you use them. And my site is The sims 2 Extreme not The sims 2 xtreme

Just seen your post and i decided to edit post.. Bad thing the final day is tomorrow but i can have a new design within 30 mins max tomorrow..

I though i had written Xtreme not xtreme since the X is bigger than the rest of the letter but never mind... I will work on another version with same background and text and other effects...

stratos

Reaction score
thought id join in heres the one i made

Attachments

• Sims2Extreme.jpg
    Sims2Extreme.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 76

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
stratos said:
thought id join in heres the one i made
That is fricken amazing! Your in 1st place man!

Remember im looking for two of them, I got my eye on Stratos's (1st) ; xcoll's and madmatts (undecided). If anyone else wants to give it a shot, Im ending it tomorrow

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
here you go. its flash. and if you dont want the banner to animate on every page , i can get you the banner thats at the end. :eek:riginal:

http://www.imagecabin.com/images/pOn64819.swf

the banner ends where its black
You know that would be good for my header on my pages. I have one right now but it totally sucks cause I made it lol! Can you make it a little bigger so that its 665x60 and possibly transparent (it will still look the same cause the bg of my site is that same bg that you have on it now)? If not that's fine, I dont want to ask to much to you.

Matt

Reaction score
i cant cuz its flash. it would only resize the canvas.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
i cant cuz its flash. it would only resize the canvas.
Would it be blurry like it is when you click on the link (cause it's the whole page stretched out)

Matt

Reaction score
it would just resize the blank (non image) background. it would wind up looking how it is on the link.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Contest almost over I have choosen Stratos banner and madmatt911 flash header

Im still looking for one more banner though, if anyone can think they can create one post it here. I will leave this open for another week.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I just thought of somthing... I need an 88x31 button also

I will get you 15 points If I like it :)

wizeman

Banned
Reaction score
i am almost done with my design for the sims 2 banner, i hope it comes out good