BBuilding.net

Calipe

Reaction score
Greetings to all the x10hosting memebers. I would like to ask a favor from you, could you give me any suggestions, and/or comments regarding the design of my website: www.bbuilding.net
It was completely designed and coded by me; I use Joomla as the CMS.
Thank you for your attention, and I'm looking forward to your comments, and suggestions.

Last edited:

Jesse

Reaction score
Nice Website. Did you code the theme for the joomla? i like it ;)

medphoenix

Reaction score
Great design. You made a good joomla 1.5 template. well designed....

I have a idea...If you like you can add a analog flash clock on the right top.

I used this code for adding flash clock in joomla templates

<object classid="clsid:D.........
<embed src="templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/flash/clock.swf" pluginspage="http://www.mac...................................nt"></object>

do you have any idea to add flash documents in templates, by using CSS?

Calipe

Reaction score
You could use the content property. It wouldn't work in Internet Explorer though.
Use the pseudo-classes :before, or :after.
So for example, If I were to add a flash clock I would use
<div style="span:before{content:"<embed src="templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/flash/clock.swf" pluginspage="http://www.mac...................................nt"/>";}"><span></span></div>

Note: Code probably contains errors as I did not test it out.

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
That sites awesome. I hope to see you post more on actual lifts and possibly alternative leg lifts as I am not able to squat or anything due to lack of equipment.

Calipe

Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive comments. I'm just starting the website so all he suggestions I can get are always a plus. If you guys like the website tell other people that might be interested in bodybuilding or fitness. If anybody is also interested in writing articles or something just P.M. or go to the forums and register.

FalseHope

Reaction score
The site design is very professional, and looks very nice. All it needs is more content :) Nice work

Dan

Reaction score
Very Professional looking site!!! Well Done
Love your logo...

Calipe

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the comments and suggestions. As far as content goes, I know it needs more but I'm in the process of writing up articles, and posting up exercises up.