Best CMS?

Which is the best CMS?

• Total voters

mcnair

Reaction score
personally, i use BLOG:cms because I'm a longtime user of nucleus. still, drupal looks like a really good cms, too.

marlboro

Reaction score
so far i have only used Joomla CMS... i dont know really whats other about. Joomla is good and some pad points that i dont like.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
i would have to disagree with that, the best CMS i have seen integrateble with IPB, is Kubix.

dude ur obsessed with Kubix...and im working it to get with other ones i hope

lambada

Reaction score
My personal CMS - a personal cms still incomplete, but progressing fast!

dsingh99

Reaction score
Majority of the add-on modules you need are not free in Joomla but in Drupal all the modules are free. I found Drupal administration easier compared to Joomla. Though Joomla has more customizable features but I got very confused between so many options and so many places you need to customize.

Drupal advantage is that it has strong features, disadvantage is that it is not so flexible (without touching the code and templates) and doesn't score in looks.

At last I was just running a blog site and had no time for administering it; I moved it to Blogger custom domain! Its so simple and auto integrated with ad-sense.

Therefore it depends on what is your purpose, everything has its own strengths and weaknesses. The question is what do you want to do.

nickless

Reaction score
Joomla is my choice. no doubts. lots of features and modules, and the design is awsome.

ssstudios

Reaction score
Even though its not a CMS, I love wordpress.
It has alot of the same functions as a CMS though, there are lots of skins out there, and its way easy to update and use.

Jesse

Reaction score
I Prefer to use e107, it is simple yet powerful. It is easier to use.