Better than google adsense

scottnj

Reaction score
When I get enough people on my site, I might have to try that.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Do you have any payment proof ... As of now many scam PTP have come up

As some adv links you put on your website causes problems to the Hosting Services ..

As cause your page to load slow ..

JKnife

Reaction score
-_- I think he is trying to get money from referrals as the real site is http://www.sellingppp.com/ and I bet he also made money from anyone that went there do the the ad that plays when you load the page(or at least that is what the page says I didn't hear anything).. Next sellingppp was founded this year. So IDK about it :/

Sohail

Reaction score
I still prefer Adsense ;) Plus I can completely trust the service and payment options.

hamsn

Reaction score
We are used to Adsense.
Professional Advertising.

teclanka

Reaction score
Adsence sucked MY EARNINGS!

Google is risky! If your enemy find your site then he clicks your ads often! then <censored> google ban ur account with all ur earnings!

My opinion is google is a <censored>

Last edited:

dirtracer36

Reaction score
I use adsence, takes a long time to get enough to cash out unless you have alot of traffic. I tried using mixed palletes for some of my ads, it improved the amount of clicks.

I also am trying http://www.Pogads.com (not an affilliate link), not too impressed so far.

@teclanka Don't make enemies

Last edited:

jeffrios

Reaction score
I don't know, adsence has gotten me $153 in three years...not a HUGE amount...but its still $153. :)

Zippoh

Reaction score
I still wonder who actually clicks adsense ads. AFAIK I've clicked it once or twice, in my life.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I click on them every now and then because I know people are trying to make money by putting them up. ;)
I believe Adsense and all the rest will still pay for impressions, just less right?

azzeccal

Reaction score
I'm for adsense!It's the best, cause it is safe, ands it works!It's not a scam..
If you want to improve you can use Pubmatic (not an affiliate link), it change your advertise using the best company with the best cpc for you..I will try..

z4eva786

Reaction score
that is actually prety good i was looking fore something beside adsence n heare it is