Blank Screen

GFXEddie

Reaction score
Hi, I made a website from x10hosting. I was doing up the homepage of it and when I clicked on "Home" to check what I have done, the screen went blank except for the navigations on the left. I have my template/theme set on Subblack and all i see is a black blank screen where the news, shoutbox, member status should of been. Website is at http://www.funkymonkey.exofire.net

Not sure if it will also show blank to other people who visit or just to me, but I can't even access the admin panel, its just a black blank screen.

Anyone know how to fix this?

GFXEddie

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I cann see your site.
It's a black template of Future Nuke.
It works fine for me.

GFXEddie

Reaction score
Yea, thats what the problem is. I had put everything onto the homepage, news announcements, shoutbox, but now suddenly its just the template left. I don't know what I clicked to make it go blank, I just finished adding an article to the homepage and clicked on "Home" to see the outcome, but everything disappeared, I was just left with the template. I can't even access the admin panel or the administration board, everythings blank.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
hm.. rare... I think you should post this in the Future Nuke forums if they have. It's their script problem i think..

Good Luck,
fedlerner

TarinC

Reaction score
it happens when there is sometingn wrong with ur blocks. delete your ad block and see if it works.(make backup just in case.)

GFXEddie

Reaction score
I can't access the admin panel, when I click on "Admin Login" on the navigation menu, nothing comes up, just blank screen. So I can't do anything that is administrator. I don't know if there is any other way of accessing the admin panel to do something about the blocks, but I can't get the admin login to show up or anything else. I can't edit, delete anything. All I see now, like someone mentioned in another post, it shows just the template, but on the navigation menu, it still has some modules that I added or took out. :(

Last edited:

TarinC

Reaction score
umm, go into ftp and delete the file. if u didnt make a file for the ad code and just added the code when u made the block then u need to go into phpmyadmin and delete it manually. if you need help with either one then pm me.