Blank suspension reason? READ THIS FIRST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Since it's been happening a lot lately, I'm going to do what I can to help make it easy on the rest of our advocates and staff.

If your suspension reason is blank, we apologize. Our illegal file scanner (which scans for proxies, nulled vB, phishing sites, spamming tools, etc.) is currently malfunctioning and failing to leave reasons behind.

The good news is we know that it's suspending accurately - I've checked at least 10 so far and all 10 were legitimate suspensions with illegal material (9 cases proxy, 1 case nulled vB).

The bad news for you, is if you've been suspended with a blank reason, it's a permanent suspension since the -real- suspension reason would've been permanent as well.

So if your suspension reason is blank, you've been permanently suspended for a major violation of x10hosting's Terms of Service ( http://x10hosting.com/terms ). If you still wish to post about it, don't be surprised if you get a short answer and not much assistance, since it is ONLY the illegal scanner having problems.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.