Buttons

Vietkid58

Reaction score
Hey, do u happen to have any buttons? i rather put buttons on my site than a text link... (refering to affiliate buttons)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
There is a thread around here with some buttons, but you have to use the Ad Code for the text link

NewFuture

Reaction score
i use the xcorporate banner and a button, but you cannot see the small button unless you scroll for it

n4tec

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
i use the xcorporate banner and a button, but you cannot see the small button unless you scroll for it

Me too.. i have the x10 corp banner and the button i made @ my blog...

Vietkid58

Reaction score
Tyler said:
There is a thread around here with some buttons, but you have to use the Ad Code for the text link

oh, i thought we could use the buttons instead of text... i don't like text, i prefer the buttons, oh well...

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
If you can see chaganlal1 has found the links for the x10 buttons for you. I also think that buttons are better than that text link...

Vietkid58

Reaction score
ya, i saw the links but i still ahve to use the text link, even if i use the buttons

NewFuture

Reaction score
maybe insted of a text link they cud use a button, where you can place anywhere from what people have said here they want it

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Yea, a text link does get kinda boring and unattractive but if there was an x10button you could use instead of a link, just sayign something for the admins to consider. But at the moment there is only text link and buttons that you can place,(made by x10 members) that you can put for fun. I wouldnt need any text links because i have corporate but i am speaking from all advance members.

NewFuture

Reaction score
the text link... ill just come out with it, its boring, no one ever uses time new roman as there site font, no offence to those who do but it is kind of odd with other sites, it has no customising options either, if you use a button it will work with all sites, whatever colour scheme font and style scheme, you can place it anywhere for example in the links section, yes something for the admins o greatly take into consideration after all we are the people using it and if we have improvements we should tell them, a button will help all of us, 1. its more attractive therefore will get clickeked more by viewers this helps x10, 2. it fits nicley and perfectly with our sites,

Vietkid58

Reaction score
I agree, plain text is so horrible (no offense).

Buttons look nicer and are more attractive, thus making people want to click them more. Also, its a better way, like people could also add it to the "affiliates section". This little annoying piece of text makes it look like an ad, and people don't like ads.....

Vietkid58

Reaction score
oh, ur getting paid for the text links? haha, i thought it was to get you more customers or something... ok then...