Buying Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

intertec

Reaction score
Hey guys. Title says it all.

I need the domain - www.designers-blog.com

It won't cost you anything because - http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/61963-free-domain-read.html

All you need is a credit which i dont have that is why. So if someone completes that for me, I'll give you

$4.50 AUD paypal and all my credits.

So you are literally making money for 5 minutes of work. I'll really appreciate whoever does this for me because it is for school assignment. if you want to know what my school assignment is, I'll describe it so someone will believe me. Thank you

neteater

Reaction score
nice offer you are making for your desired domain but i want to tell you one thing
if someone register a domain for you he just transfer its dns to your given name server he/she still remain the owner of domain you will only be a user
if your site get huge success in return you domain will also get huge success so if that person sell that domain you cant be able to claim anything about your ownership
otherwise as you wish someone will help you to register one for you best of luck

intertec

Reaction score
I see your point, what I'm thinking is that someone buys the domain for me. Then cancels the auto renew and transfers the domain to a different registrar with my details if you know what i mean!

intertec

Reaction score
Who? Me or neteater. Sorry but can we go on topic. I need this domain urgently.
Edit:
Closing thread. Figured something out:):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.