Buying domains from x10hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyteNight

Reaction score
As most people who have tried to buy domains have noticed... You need a Credit Card! I am one of the few users who doesn't have a Credit Card and I was wondering if Corey or another x10Hosting Staff member could buy me a domain that I could control fully and I would pay that person via PayPal. Thanks in advance if you post suggestions, feedback, help me, ect.

adrenlinerush

Reaction score
if you have a verified account... and had it open for 30 days I believe(might be 60)... then you just request it... it only takes money out of your paypal account and also works as an atm... just look around once you login... I've had mine for so long I don't remember where it is and they may have moved it

LyteNight

Reaction score
if you have a verified account... and had it open for 30 days I believe(might be 60)... then you just request it... it only takes money out of your paypal account and also works as an atm... just look around once you login... I've had mine for so long I don't remember where it is and they may have moved it
Well, my account isn't verified... soo.....

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
You need a credit card to do online shopping. Almost for every thing. You could wait until you have 7000 x10 credits, then apply for a paypal payout and pay for the domain from your paypal account.

LyteNight

Reaction score
You need a credit card to do online shopping. Almost for every thing. You could wait until you have 7000 x10 credits, then apply for a paypal payout and pay for the domain from your paypal account.
I have the money in my PayPal already. I just can't find a domain registar that will accept plain PayPal without a need for a Credit Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.