Can I change host from x10host to others ?

martin9

Reaction score
Now I am using x10hosting.
If I want then can I change my x10 host to any others host .

Please reply.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's truly your choice but you won't get any host better than x10 for free, I've searched a lot and found x10 as the best at the last.

abelonger

Reaction score
I've tried a handful of free hosts and I am hoping this one is better than the others...I mean, sure, you can't complain much for the cost, but you still expect some sort of reliability. So far things are running smooth for me, so I don't know why you'd want to switch :)

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've tried very many free hosts and find x10hosting to be the best. I'm now a VPS customer :).

kkenny

Reaction score
If you really wanted to change, just go to phpMyAdmin, export the database, and download all your files on the public_html folder. Move it to your new host. I don't advise this is a good move AT ALL, because I've been roaming around webhosts for years and X10Hosting is the only free webhost that doesn't provide mediocre support/uptime/control panels.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
that is really required sumtime

Okay then search for it and if you succeed finding a better host then please inform me.

Check here for lists of free web hosting without any forced ads.
http://www.free-webhosts.com/no-forced-ads.php

x10 is number one here and that too was relic of the way when x10 was providing 500 MB and now they are providing 1 GB for free.

But keep trying and if you'll get don't forget to inform me.