Can i make something like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizeman

Banned
Reaction score
Hey wat type of blog in Cpanel can make sumthing like Xanga/My Space where u can upload like an image and add buddies and stuff... i want to make my own for me and my friends...

wizeman

Banned
Reaction score
are there like other theme/skins for it and like can i have like a side box where it says Login /Register rather than having a link for it...

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
not to sure I just installed it and have not had alot of time to fool around with it. I would imagine there are other skins for it but I thing you have to use the link to register. not to sure at this point.

wizeman

Banned
Reaction score
o ok ... damn the link for my new subdomain still has not changed... any way to make it faster cuz i really need to get a work on it

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No sorry I can`t speed up the internet, i wish I could LOL

Last edited:

wizeman

Banned
Reaction score
LOL and i also got a question for sumthing i saw on here can i host a FTP (on my computer) where pple can upload there backups if they want i can give like 200 GB of Space for it (this is sumthing like what dewayne did)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
hmm I`m not sure exactly what you mean. We might have to wait for an admin or another mod to answer your question.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Is it going to be on your own harddrive or space made available to you by x10 ??

wizeman

Banned
Reaction score
its gonna be on my own HARD DRIVE (300GB of storage 10,000 RPM)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
then I guess you could. I dont see how this effects x10hosting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.