Can you work on computers? (Virus removals, software help) Real chance here

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
So I never thought about x10 as being a place to advertise, so forgive me x10 as I have sinned.. It's been months since my last login.

I run a company, Award Tech. We provide remote computer support to our clients, and customers of our clients. Basically when you're working you set yourself as available using our platform, the system routes calls to you which will be our client explaining their customers' needs. If it's something you can fix then you'll be connected in, you use a remote program called Logmein Rescue to perform the work, write a report at the end and get paid.

I currently have 33 people working with my company doing this work, Our volume is great and is predicted to double in December. The payouts vary, so like if you remove a virus you would make $29.40, add a device to a network and it's $16.10.. Out of my people most of them are making around $2,000 to $3,000 a month.

I can't disclose my clients on this forum, and anyone who knows me and knows who they are- please don't post it here.

So, what I am looking for:

I am looking for tech support experts, you must be atleast 18, and must have free time. I hate to say it, if you have a full time job then please don't bother applying, in the past anytime someone has come to me working a full time job it doesn't work out because I need people who are active, Trust me, the calls are there for you to continue to make good money.

The process:

1) Sign up on our site, http://awardtech.us by clicking the "Join Award Tech" link at the top of the page. You'll create a profile here.

2) Upon completing the profile you'll log in to our site and be prompted to take our pre-assessment, it's 50 questions long around computer support. If you pass then you'll sign our contractor agreement forms (it's e-signed), and email us a time for a phone interview.

3) Upon completing the phone interview we will disclose who our clients are, and will get you in background check which takes 5-7 days depending on your state.

4) Once you pass background you'll take two certification courses, the first being platform which shows you how to use our system, getting customers connected and keeping reports. The second is partner specific, meaning it'll be based on our clients' policies and services.

Some of you know me, I haven't been active on x10 in some time. Around 2007-2008 I was an admin, but due to my job at the time and having kids needed to step away.

I formed my company around 2010 doing side work, and began taking on people January of this year, my company currently does right around $45,000 in business a month, with that about to double.

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hiya Russ -

Glad to hear you're still alive :)

freshdaymusic

Reaction score
Hi Russ,

Just tried to send you an email to your Comcast account but it bounced back. Wanted to chat with you for a quick second about your need for techs.

Scott

chatngox

Reaction score
Hi Russ,
I've done the test. I got 75% based on what I know. And didn't know needs 100% to pass. Can you help out?
Thanks