Can't access my account after 2 attempts of password reset

channyx1

Reaction score
Hi x10hosting team! I can't access my account after 2 attempts of password reset. I hope you can give me access to account because it is important to me. Thanks team!

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi x10hosting team! I can't access my account after 2 attempts of password reset. I hope you can give me access to account because it is important to me. Thanks team!

Are you receiving the email reset link? if so what error are you getting when trying to reset or login?

markjame

Reaction score
Are you receiving the email reset link? if so what error are you getting when trying to reset or login?
I'm having the same issue. I'm also unable to login to my premium account and reach my client dashboard. The error that's coming up is:

An error has occurred, please try again.

The login info is correct. However it isn't sending me a password reset to my e-mail address when I request it. It's too coincidental to have the same issue at the same time. There must be an issue on x10's end.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. I'm also unable to login to my premium account and reach my client dashboard. The error that's coming up is:

An error has occurred, please try again.

The login info is correct. However it isn't sending me a password reset to my e-mail address when I request it. It's too coincidental to have the same issue at the same time. There must be an issue on x10's end.
Hello this issue with our premium service should have been restored earlier today if you can please confirm you can now access this.

channyx1

Reaction score
I'm receiving the email reset link. Regarding login, there are no popup errors or something. It's just don't proceed. Maybe my country Philippines is banned. Please let me access my account. My website is important. Thanks!

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm receiving the email reset link. Regarding login, there are no popup errors or something. It's just don't proceed. Maybe my country Philippines is banned. Please let me access my account. My website is important. Thanks!
Can you please try one more time?