Can't Get Signed in to redo password for my account

sbastrat

Reaction score
Apparently my account has been locked out and I need to sign in to update my password. The account was originally started with my cousin's email and when I changed it, it was changed to a user name and password and it says my email is not recognizable. I didn't get any emails from x10hosting on this issue, so not sure how to proceed to get to my web site and update and use the files again. Any idea how to proceed

sbastrat

Reaction score
Had been using this link to get to my account and update before not being able to sign in and update my password due to no email recognition.
x12.x10hosting.com

sbastrat was my sign in and then would be signed in with my saved password.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You should use https://www.x10hosting.com/panel for logins, and to reset the password on first login it should be: https://www.x10hosting.com/reset

The email address for the account is a yahoo.com, starting ty***********am (number of chars may not match).

When going to x12 directly for login you should NOT use the email address, there it is still the username that works.

Do you have access to that email address? If not we'll sort it out, if you are able to login to DA or by FTP please create a file called x10hosting.txt in the root of the account with the new email address written in it, though you'd have to wait until your servers has completed its restore process, for the moment it would not be advisable to login and make any changes.

sbastrat

Reaction score
You should use https://www.x10hosting.com/panel for logins, and to reset the password on first login it should be: https://www.x10hosting.com/reset

The email address for the account is a yahoo.com, starting ty***********am (number of chars may not match).

When going to x12 directly for login you should NOT use the email address, there it is still the username that works.

Do you have access to that email address? If not we'll sort it out, if you are able to login to DA or by FTP please create a file called x10hosting.txt in the root of the account with the new email address written in it, though you'd have to wait until your servers has completed its restore process, for the moment it would not be advisable to login and make any changes.

Anna I got a hold of my cousin (with the email address on the account) and he got the reset password message and reset. He then went into the account to changed email to my email and then he was able to log in, but for some reason with the same sign in message I get this error code: Error code E7E5FB9D8B637ECF1. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Anna I got a hold of my cousin (with the email address on the account) and he got the reset password message and reset. He then went into the account to changed email to my email and then he was able to log in, but for some reason with the same sign in message I get this error code: Error code E7E5FB9D8B637ECF1. Please go to the support forum for assistance.
Your IP was blocked due to too many failed logins, I have removed the block now.

Likely your IP was blocked prior to his changing the information.

sbastrat

Reaction score
I've got signed into my account, but when I click to go to hosting control panel I get an error message. Not sure if I'm doing that right but my web site www.sbastrat.x10.mx is not showing up and I'm not able to find my files or place where I add or make changes to my web page, which I thought was the control panel. Totally confused at the moment. Any assistance would be helpful

sbastrat

Reaction score
Any advice on how to get connected to control panel or find my web site

sbastrat

Reaction score
Still getting error messages when trying access control panel in both services and dashboard. See above for the website domain and any help would be appreciated.