Cases?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Where can I get a Sony case like this? :blink:
Sony Case
I want the case because there is no fans but I don't want to buy the hardware because I already have everything. Can anyone tell me where? I tried ebay, pricewatch, frys they don't have it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but that is pretty cool :) Let me know if you find it.

-COrey

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Ok I have been askin everyone and no one has told me :sad: but I will let you know when I find it!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I dont think sony sells cases so you could not get one unless someone buys the compuer, takes all the parts out and sells it on the internet . :(

superxero

Reaction score
why would you want a case with no fans in it? it might be super quiet but wouldn't that shorten the life of your equipment if you're running anything remotely current on the market?

nicholas

Reaction score
i think you just have to wait for warehouse sales by sony(if there is any :laughing:) or someone selling it on the net in aunction or whatever :noexpress

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
superxero said:
why would you want a case with no fans in it? it might be super quiet but wouldn't that shorten the life of your equipment if you're running anything remotely current on the market?
no it dose not. It makes it cooler and it makes it better.

n4tec

Reaction score
I also do not see why they would...

nforchange

Conquester777

Reaction score
I also do not see why they would....

onquester777

(get it? even the missing C? hahaha, laughs at own joke.)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You might be able to order the case from Sony, or one of there outlet stores but I would imagine it would cost alot to get that way. As for fans not being in it, There has to be away to move the air around in the case so the components dont overheat. Fans, water cooling something.