Cheap Game Servers

repusmod

Reaction score
Well I'm looking for cheap game servers. I need server for this game..

Game: Quake 3 Arena
Point Release:1.32 with PunkBuster
Mod: FreezeTag
Players slots:around 13

If you know a good place well please post the link, thank you all..

bryansyk

Reaction score
i have a counter strike server currently hosted by www.clanservers.com ... i use clanservers because of they have free web hosting (which i don't use anymore becausae of x10hosting's great service) and they provide free ventrilo or teamspeak server which is critical to clans that play in leagues and etc... but the cheapest hosting company i found (i researched for about 2 hrs. a day for a week) was www.lwhosting.com ... they provide a 12 man public server for about $20 compared to the 12 man public server i have right now which i pay about $40 ... but then again i get free vent servers and free webhosting and because clanserver has a colocation at seattle, the area in which i live... but livewirehosting (lwhosting) does not have a seattle location but they have San Jose location i believe. And again... the location which determines the ping is critical to clans who play in leagues. For lwhosting however, they only have 3 locations i believe. Both companies do have all have location at west central and east, they might have more then one location for region... phew... i think im done talking.. haha... um... but then again... although im pretty darn sure that www.lwhosting.com has the cheapest server.. i can't be 100% right... so do some research on your own and choose wisely!

bryansyk

Reaction score
oh and i believe they all support Quake 3 Arena for their servers...
i hope this info helped... have fun with your new server and admin power... (don't abuse too much)