Check out my site. I'll review yours if you review mine (character battle site)

ktrivett24

Reaction score
Hi, I am a college student named Katie and I am working on learning php. I had an idea to make an application like the one in deadliest warriors(basically to simulate a battle between two characters and see who would win). This is my site I started on a few days ago. You can log in and add weapons and characters that will be saved under your login(soon I will allow people to make personal accounts, for now all of you will use a test login). Let me know if you think so far it is looking like a good site.

login is username: test
password: test

http://characterbattle.x10.mx

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Just as a side note, I know the design is next to nothing. As I said I just started and everything on the page is coded by me. I just want feedback on the idea and setup so far.

---------- Post added 12-14-2011 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-13-2011 at 07:54 PM ----------

just realized the site isn't working...sorry guys...not sure what is wrong

eggo9432

Reaction score
Are you sure that you have the right site URL. What you posted could be off by a character or so, maybe just check that you typed it properly.

ktrivett24

Reaction score
I know it was the right url. I put in a request to change it and now the old url doesn't work, but my requested one doesn't work either. Thanks though. I also have the site on http://characterbattle.sharkserve.com/ with the same login. I was trying out both servers to see which I would use for my project.

jeremy71

Reaction score
1. I'm not totally sure what you are going for so my ideas may not agree with your vision of the site.
2. Have a maximum number of attributes per character. Why would you not select 10 for everything?
3. Maybe give some avatars to choose from for your characters and weapons.
4. I kept getting errors when creating a weapon.
5. I could not get them to battle so I don't know what the results would look like.

jfrancis79

Prime Account
Reaction score
To be honest, the whole website is extremely plane and confusing. Also I don’t think this site is hosted on X10hosting.com which would remove the advertisements.

comunidaduser31

Reaction score
I think is a greate idea.

At first you have to review and delete some ability, there are a lot and that is confused, you can use at first only 10 for examle and with the time and your webevolution adding more abilytis and items.
I hope you will add images and flash animations because if note, no persone will play, i think thats hard, because you have to do it. Not now but in the future.
And i also hope that every user can create only one character and one weapon, and every battle he win, he wiil give more experience and add more items and abilitys to here carachter.

Thats all i think is a great, hard, and very interesting project. so good luck!

PD me, i can acces to the url http://characterbattle.x10.mx/

jfeveland49

Reaction score
Tried 5 times to enter site, each time rejected for bad username/password. perhaps test has been tested too much.:confused: