Checkout my Personal Portfolio Website

pandong

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to know what you people think on my portfolio. Took me 8 hours to finish this one(design + coding) It's 70% done so there's still more work to do. C & C are greatly appreciated! You can view the site here: http://www.andrewpaglinawan.com

Best viewed with a resolution of 1024x768 and higher.

Last edited:

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Wow, nice site. I like all of the design and it works, well, especially like the use of the greybox style images. Only thing I could find wrong is your CV link doesnt work. Goes to an x10 404 page which looks un-pro. But seeing as thats the only thing I could find wrong with it thats a good site.

I normally tend to like liquid/fluid templates more that fill the screen, but that sites changed my mind a bit on what can look good.

Alex

pandong

Reaction score
Hi alex, im glad you like my site. Anyway, just fixed the thing and should work fine now. Thanks again for your wonderful comment!

zacheri

Reaction score
Hi, I love your site... wish I could do something like that soon... I have never had any formal study of graphics design, and when I saw your work, I love it...

Neurosylum

Reaction score
Wow, looks good. Looks very modern and vintage at the same time.

I thought your name sounded Filipino-ish. ^_^ I was born in San Fernando but moved to the US, so I only know a little Ilocano.

Last edited:

pandong

Reaction score
I am a Filipino but currently working here in Dubai. lol

Anyway, thanks for your comment!

rudrorc

Reaction score
Nice design. Simple, clean but artiastic. Well done! However, try to avoid bottom scrolls that appear in places as in the 'about me' page.

jjpeacha

Reaction score
I like the new design. Imho i'm not one for black an white sites however you seem to have pulled it off and it looks really good.

Your using CSS too which is always a good sign!!

pandong

Reaction score
well i have tried various colors and styles and didn't get quite good feedback on them thus i decide to go this route to be on the safe side. kinda like the outcome of this so i'm keeping it for a while.

pandong

Reaction score
guys, what can you say about the new logo? i was trying to show a character as well as my initial which is "ap". did you see it coming?

edu2004eu

Reaction score
Excellent... no words... 10/10
Nice design, nice photos ;)

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
very very classic. this is a professional layout, very easy to navigate and looks great, even though web 2.0 is introduced.

nightscream

Reaction score
it's clean and nice :)
the only thing I don't like about it is the print identity thingy, it's too big.

pandong

Reaction score
made some minor changes with the navigation menu and footer. what do you think guys?