Comments please.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I prefer the first one

JuniorD

Reaction score
im pretty sure such a site on x10 would be illegal, but, i prefer the first one, change the text on the logo though.

Last edited:

bawii

Reaction score
I think the rainbow lines on the black one are pretty random, to the point where they distract your eyes from the actual content

sunils

Reaction score
sorry, i didnt like both. they were so simple to be used for such sites.

sunils

Reaction score

alz4445

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.

im pretty sure such a site on x10 would be illegal, but, i prefer the first one, change the text on the logo though.

Well it's just a template. It doesn't have to be used for x10...

So you'd rather something too complicated with 50% of the stuff it doesn't need? Take a look at my blogs template. Simple.

Last edited:

ninners

Reaction score
Of the two, I prefer the black one. Although you might want to consider changing the font color from black to a lighter color for readability purposes.

sanjuforum

Reaction score
I also like the black one. Although i think some adjustments might improve it.

The impression the image gives is like an entrance to a futuristic underground museum or arcade. Old metals and and streaming lights, matches the words "tech" and "gamepenalty" (if it is a gaming site).

But be careful with the text and fonts, the should match. You can improve the header with something like a laser/neon signboard concept, with matching rainbow colored accents. For the body text, i suggest you avoid those which look like they had been written by hand or brush, like the one you are using.