Comments please,

alz4445

Reaction score
Just as the title says, What do you like/dislike about my template/site?
Yes, I'm working on making some affiliate buttons to add there instead of the text links at the moment.

http://www.n-tech.co.cc/

Thanks,
Alz4445

tittat

Reaction score
That add your link button doesn't works for me.The layout is fine but i think you can add some mouse over effects for your site navigation.
Good luck :)

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
I agree with the mouseOver effects.
Also, the table are messed up for me in IE 7.
Then the fact that the Google AdSense is bigger than your own banner and right under it is kind of a turn off.

And finally you get an error in Contact Us:
Warning: include(include/contact.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ntechism/public_html/index.php on line 19

alz4445

Reaction score
That add your link button doesn't works for me.The layout is fine but i think you can add some mouse over effects for your site navigation.
Good luck :)

Yeah, the Add Link doesn't work because it's just set to link to "#" I havn't added that yet.

I agree with the mouseOver effects.
Also, the table are messed up for me in IE 7.
Then the fact that the Google AdSense is bigger than your own banner and right under it is kind of a turn off.

And finally you get an error in Contact Us:
Warning: include(include/contact.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ntechism/public_html/index.php on line 19

I'd fix the Contact Us, but every time I visit my site in FTP, HTTP etc, I get a Timeout error. :nuts: (Anyone know how to fix this?) And I'll fix the tables in IE7.

Thanks for the comments, I'll try and add a rollover effect for the navigation, see what I can come up with.

zyreena

Reaction score
i like your template, and i was trying to add my link, but when i clicked the butto add your link here, nothing happens.