Compressed-Gas Air Dusters

Woolie

Reaction score
Well, me being a bit strange, I think its a great idea to go around putting dusters in coke and so on. So I thought I'd video it. Oh, and before anyone says it, yes I have two 2l bottles of diet coke, and 3 packets of mentos just sitting by me for my next video. Anyway, have a watch.

Clicky here!!!

azntechguy

Reaction score
You must've had one hell of a time doing all that LOL.

That compressed air thing is damn cold!!! And while I was tutoring for the MSP program at my college, I saw some high school kid spraying that thing in his hair! And that bastard was spraying that at everyone afterwards. Good thing he didn't come close to me, because I'd beat the living sh*t out of him and walk out as a tutor if he did.

Speaking of which btw, I do need a can of that duster myself. The inside of my computer is starting to look dusty. And the week of blackouts in my neighborhood really didn't help!

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Hah! Woolie you seriously have nothing better to do with your time haha.. that was friggin awesome

swirly

Reaction score
i like the grape one lol..just mildly pointless haha. once i sprayed that suff into a vent in my comp. (not the power supply) and i sprayed a bit much, and it like shut off. lol

Woolie

Reaction score
Yea I know, I had a few days where I had absolutely nothing to do, so you know, got to find something ;)

Anyway, thanks for the comments, I suppose I'll go make the mentos one soon (even though its been done 100000000000000 times)

Woolie

Reaction score
Exactly, why donesn't everyone grab some mentos and diet coke! Maybe because they have better things to do with their time... But hey, I don't :biggrin:

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
lets start a rave! lol

mentos are banned in my house :(

i wonder why

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
lol, well actually i did it at my friends house . then channel 2 news or wutevah decided to see if the rumors were true, then it got banned