Constructive Feedback Please

tittat

Reaction score
Theme and layout is fine.The header is okay, but not much appealing.The text is not well readable in IE6,but looks fine in mozilla.

omoney

Reaction score
thanks! I'll try to get another header and yeah there are problems with Internet explorer =(

sunils

Reaction score
Nice theme. And i liked the header also. A good professional site and will fetch a decent 9/10.

GBH187

Reaction score
Hmm it just looks like every other scam site, perhaps try for something a bit fresh to distinguish yourself from the other scammers on the internet?

omoney

Reaction score
Nice theme. And i liked the header also. A good professional site and will fetch a decent 9/10.

thanks

GBH187 thanks for the comment, do you have any suggestions to make my site more fresh?

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Windows XP IE 7, 1024x768.

The content is left aligned instead of centered.
The "How does our website work?" DIV (I assume it's a DIV) is annoying. You have to scroll down the page to be able to scroll the DIV to the right and read the end of line... for each line. I think you'd be better with no scrolling. Your "use the arrow keys" solution does not work either because even the scrollbar is cut off on the right...

As for content, the header's font is too small and I don't particularly like the image either. The structure of it and navigation are very nice though.
Your troubleshooting page shouldn't suggest users to switch browsers. You're basically telling them that you don't know how or are too cheap to bother making your website usable by everyone. I won't change my browser to use a website that can't be fully enjoyed with mine (although everything might not be 100% compatible, everything should work fine).
Each question should be separated a little more from the previous one.

I would make the text in the left boxes justified instead of left aligned.

Maybe it's because I work for an MLM business, but reading "The possibilities are endless." just means "you should be able to make a couple bucks in a few years from now" to me :p

xmakina

Reaction score
Very good layout and colour scheme. No real problems in that respect. It's strange your content is in a frame, though. It looks like the whole thing is a front to some other website. *Not* a good way to build trust.

Your biggest problem is content. Users are, for the most part, very skeptical about these kind of sites these days. You use a lot of the cliched phrases "The possiblities are endless" just reeks of bull manure.

"Coming Soon" is single handedly the *worst* thing on any website. If it's "coming soon" why is it there?! You wouldn't buy a magazine which had half the pages "Coming Soon". Get rid of all the coming soon text and links. It makes your site look half finished.

People want one thing from these websites they never get. Proof. You've got all those lovely banners but I'm not clicking *anything* until you've posted some proof. How do I know these companies won't just go under after 2 weeks? Show an invoice for each company, proving they credit accounts.

omoney

Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys, will get proof soon! already have proof for one of them ;)

GBH187

Reaction score
GBH187 thanks for the comment, do you have any suggestions to make my site more fresh?

perhaps change the entire site from one that is trying to steal peoples identity and fill their mailboxes with spam and other scams to a picture of a flower that would be nice.

omoney

Reaction score
hm I do not try to steal any one's identity. I simply recommend some "pay2click" sites that I have received payment for. And I'd recommened using a seperate email account for using pay2click sites anyways.

Update: Most of the site is taken down and being worked on offline so there won't be much when you click my link now.

Last edited: