Coppermine Gallery Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArNoX

Reaction score
Hi..
I have a problem with the Coppermine Photo Gallery.
I can upload images to my gallery, but when i try to sort them in the albums then it just shows me a blank page and nothing happens.
http://awsite.exofire.net/photos

Here is the info from my error log:

ALERT - function within blacklist called: exec() (attacker '80.000.00.000', file '/home/arnox/public_html/photos/include/picmgmt.inc.php', line 210)
ALERT - function within blacklist called: exec() (attacker '80.000.00.000', file '/home/arnox/public_html/photos/include/picmgmt.inc.php', line 210)
ALERT - function within blacklist called: passthru() (attacker '80.000.00.000', file '/home/arnox/public_html/photos/showthumb.php', line 82)
ALERT - function within blacklist called: passthru() (attacker '80.000.00.000', file '/home/arnox/public_html/photos/showthumb.php', line 82)

I think some of the functions are disabled..i use the Intermediate PHP version..what should i do?

phpdug

Reaction score
Dude, The Normal Php v1 is under maintenance. Goto: http://x10hosting.com/account and apply for INTERMEDIATE Php upgrade, giving your reason. Also DON'T apply for Advanced, as your request won't be accepted.

Last edited:

ArNoX

Reaction score
Like i said..i am already using the Intermediate PHP version.
but still have this problem?

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
at least you CAN get pictures into your gallery! im stuck in an endless loop with coppermine!, batch upload, add, select diretory, batch upload, wait, ive done this before!

phpdug

Reaction score
Even i have upgraded to intermediate php version and i'm also getting error in PHPBB Forum. Now, i guess they don't ask us to upgrade to 3rd version. LOL.

ArNoX

Reaction score
Please..
Can someone of the admin's help me..or just tell me what to do?

Edit:
Ok..i have been accepted to change to the PHP v3..problem fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.