Couple of ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphoticom

Reaction score
1. Server location selection. When signing up for hosting, an option of locations should be available. For instance: North America - West Coast - Los Angeles. Europe - Sweden - Stockholm, and so on.
2. A fourth option that is better than corporate, with 999GB bandwidth and 50GB disk space or so.
3. An option to help pay off your debts for paid hosting by having Yahoo or Google ads on purchased server.

If these ideas are already incorporated, don't hurt me, I am about to signup in a few days for paid hosting.

Regards,
Aphoticom

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Aphoticom said:
1. Server location selection. When signing up for hosting, an option of locations should be available. For instance: North America - West Coast - Los Angeles. Europe - Sweden - Stockholm, and so on.
2. A fourth option that is better than corporate, with 999GB bandwidth and 50GB disk space or so.
3. An option to help pay off your debts for paid hosting by having Yahoo or Google ads on purchased server.

If these ideas are already incorporated, don't hurt me, I am about to signup in a few days for paid hosting.

Regards,
Aphoticom

1. There is only one free server
2. Not everything is free in life, if you are looking for that you might have to go paid
3. If the user is paying for the service, why should he have to put ads.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Aphoticom said:

Regards,
Aphoticom

1. Um, I don't think we have the ability to choose which servers are in what area. Corey picks where he does business and thats where the Data Centre and server will be.

2. If only everyone had access to servers with unlimited bandwidth and space to just freely give away space to everyone that asked. Space / bandwidth costs money.

3. Like Brandon said ... Paid hosting is already giving money to x10. Why should they be required to place ads for x10, when they already are paying them?? Why not just keep it ad free, and ask for kind donations from other members ( like the free members )

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey has to choose servers becuase you cant have THAT many servers it would cost a fortune and 999 Gb thats imposible unless unlimited space and with forced ads taht might be an idea but i dont think any of those are cgoing to come true lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The quetion has been answered, if you have another quetion please start a new topic.

Thanks for choosing x10Hosting as your paid hosting provider.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.