CPanel Licence Expired on VOX - What now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funchatx

Reaction score
I was logging in to CPanel on VOX and it says that x10Hosting's licence expired. Why does it do that? Will any of my data/assets be lost due to this?

Last edited:

linuxdis

Reaction score
I was logging in to CPanel on VOX and it says that x10Hosting's licence expired. Why does it do that? Will any of my data/assets be lost due to this?
I'm having this problem too. I was waiting on someone to post in the forum.

I get this message on CPANEL:
Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (License not activated)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

On my sister's website, I get a 503 error.

Last edited:

funchatx

Reaction score
My site never gave me a 503 error, but the CPanel is not working and has the same error you are getting. I hope they fix this and hope it doesn't wipe any data.

EDIT: When I login to the portal, it gives me a 503 error.

Last edited:

linuxdis

Reaction score
I get this 503 error on my site:
[h=1]503 Service Unavailable[/h]The server is temporarily busy, try again later!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site![/SIZE][/FONT]

jjordan69

Reaction score
My site never gave me a 503 error, but the CPanel is not working and has the same error you are getting. I hope they fix this and hope it doesn't wipe any data.
EDIT: When I login to the portal, it gives me a 503 error.

servers 'Absolut' AND 'Vox' - cPanel have gone 'un-license'

This has been before - Admins will set new license - you will not lose data or database with this issue

You would not receive a HTML 503 error with this type of issue with cPanel

The HTML 503 error is a server overload type issue - you should get into the AP by a 'reload'

funchatx

Reaction score
My website is just fine. Just the Account Portal that errors out like that for me.

linuxdis

Reaction score
servers 'Absolut' AND 'Vox' - cPanel have gone 'un-license'

This has been before - Admins will set new license - you will not lose data or database with this issue

You would not receive a HTML 503 error with this type of issue with cPanel

The HTML 503 error is a server overload type issue - you should get into the AP by a 'reload'
This is the site:
http://forum1direction.x10.mx/

I'm getting 503. Can you verify?

funchatx

Reaction score
Thank you for telling me that info. I never knew this happened before. I thought they always renewed the licence before it expires to prevent this mess.

funchatx

Reaction score
Also, how long did it take for the admins to renew the licence last time?

Last edited:

linuxdis

Reaction score
Heck, I waited all day for my sisters website to get out of registration pending. I then installed SMF went to take a shower, came back to start working on it, and I got that license message.... :frown:

funchatx

Reaction score
I have heard that if the host is having problems, the account "application" process is delayed. But no human sees the validation, so it makes it slow because of the heavy load on the server with so many requests piling up.

Last edited:

shifattk

Reaction score
I'm getting the same error, still.
My website is hosted on absolut....

funchatx

Reaction score
I never knew that absolut has an invalid licence too. I don't feel like the only one anymore.

quatre044

Reaction score
I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible ..

i really need to do something :frown:

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Same problem on absolut

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (License not activated)

morado

Reaction score
This hosting is really annoying, 3 problems in a week? -.- This is really getting me off from x10 AGAIN! :mad:

Is there other way to access to my email? I mean, whitout using the webmails of cpanel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.