critique me

Conor

Reaction score
You got no crits :(

Anyways I like the outside of the site. However when it comes to where you have your content....well I would describe it but this forum is family friendly. ;) Comic Sans is such a nooby font. Go with something else like verdana or arial. Also try using something like CuteNews to post your updates rather than plain old text. www.cutenews.com or I am pretty sure Fantastico should have it. :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok I thanks you very, very much for that!! im working on it at this moment :)

Edit: will cute news incorporate into my site? if so how? Thanks

Ty

Maurice

Reaction score
thesims2extreme said:
Edit: will cute news incorporate into my site? if so how? Thanks

Ty

That can be found on their support forum, it just depends how you want it.

Maurice

Reaction score
CuteNews is a program that just posts the news you want on your homepage, without editting a single file. Just like a CMS...

Example: You want that "n00b" is posted on the main page, but you dont want to edit the file and all that, you just login to the CuteNews system and just add your stuff and press "submit" then it gets shown on the page like this:
--------------------

N00b

Posted by Sportman. Comments: 0

--------------------

the --- can be replaced with an image.. that's what it does

Conor

Reaction score
sims: You just need to place a PHP code in the table or frame or whereever you want your news. :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok I'll try that, thanks for the replys

Edit: cant get it to work??? im using frontpage and this is the code im using <?PHP include(\"cutenews/show_news.php\"); ?>

Got it!!! Thanks bluesuedeshoe For telling me bout that cute news I LOVE IT! thanks again

Maurice

Reaction score
Going to check your site to see if it's working as the way it should :D.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well i had it working but since frontpage uses html its not php so i cant use it and i dont know how to change the index.htm to index.php renaming it does not work you have to change the fie type and i cant seem to find it

Maurice

Reaction score
Hmm, I noticed this on your homepage

" Background Music: © 2004 Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved." you sure it's allowed by X10?