Delete my folder for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mildlyhotpeppers

Reaction score
There's this directory that I can't delete...I know it has something to do with the fact that it's a folder created by a PHP script and uploading files - I can't delete it since the creator is defined to be the PHP. I've tried using another PHP script to remove it, but it appears that it cannot. The reason, I think, is because the PHP script had created the folder before on a different host - I backed up everything and uploaded it to x10hosting, so there might be something funky going on with file permissions.

So...can you delete the folder? The folder's location iis public_html/content/suzuki.swf/ (The folder's actual name is suzuki.swf.) I'm aware that there are files inside there - I don't mind if they're deleted as well.

Thanks!

Edit:
I realized now that I'll need to delete every folder inside "content." (And the files inside those folders.) Could you please do that? (Don't delete the files inside content, though.)

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
It looks like it was an issue with permissions. Those folders in /public_html/content weren't 'owned' by your account. I deleted those directories for you.

Also, I made a backup of the entire content directory in your /public_html, in case you need files from those directories

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.