Deus Ex

bdog13

Reaction score
It's a great PC FPS game from around the year 2000 I think, I play it like every day it's very addictive and I got it for only like 10 AU$. It still has quite a few people on multiplayer and is an awesome game. Anyone else play it?

gotten

Reaction score
wow, i remember this game, it was great, the storyline is awesome, get the GOTY edition it has better graphics, lol, anyways, its a great game, i cant play it anymore though i just cant do that anymore, lol

mors_

Reaction score
It is a great game but I don't really have time to play it anymore either.

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
I've played Deus Ex - Invisible War.
Too good a game but moves on slow.
Graphics can be compared to those of Doom 3.
Nice,
Maybe it sold good because:

1. Graphics were to good compared to other games released at that time.
2. It could be run on an avg. system.
3. You can approach a problem in any manner you feel like and you don't have o go according to the program. [this features in a very few games like Max Payne, Doom3 and frontlines fuel of war. Cod (sometimes) and majorly lacks in Halo1 ]
4. You can choose the way you want to go and join any group.
5. Addicted gamers played it several times, each time by joining other groups.

-- You can read my review on my website - http://ashwin.pcriot.com

mors_

Reaction score
I think the original post was about the original Deus Ex, though from what you said, the sequel seems like it maintained a lot of the non-linear gameplay style, which made it so much fun.

JasonCrawford

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I could be able to get Deus Ex (PC) for free without using Gametap?

I'm a huge fan of this game, have been since playing the PS2 version and I have completed it about 10 times now (I try to complete it once every year, for some reason).

The second one was also brilliant, and I can't wait until the 3rd one comes out!