Does Anyone Need a Logo???

BrandonC

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I create logos alot, and i do them really well. I am offering to create anyone a logo, no more than 2 a person/website(unless you really need more which you probably dont).
some of my past work with logos are really good, i usually make it so the letters have flames(blue or red flames is all i got) on it though. white or black background, and the letters any colour of the rainbow lol. If you wish to have a logo for your site, just PM me with what colour you want the letters to be, and what colour of flames (blue or red) and with a msn or yahoo address so i can send it to you when your online. I am willing to also do some for any staff members on here as well.

Sincerly, BrandonC

Swiblet

Reaction score
That's very nice of you to offer =) I'm sure there will be many people to take you up on that offer. However, if you intend to get paid for it with something like credits, you should put this in the Marketplace.

~~B3N

BrandonC

Reaction score
No, they are free :) im just being a nice guy lol, and that im also a bit bored LOL

BrandonC

Reaction score
oh yeah, this logo you see in my signature, i made that also =D
Edit:
i can do some without flames, but its a bit more difficult for some reason :S

Last edited:

Laos101

Reaction score
Hey, i think this may work off in the offers/needs section, since i think it's related to that.

Swiblet

Reaction score
No, he's doing this for free. He's just being really cool =) Well, I'm sorry, I'd feel bad about taking advantage of a nice guy to do free stuff for me. Thanks alot for offering, though!

~~B3N

BrandonC

Reaction score
I don't mind realy, but if ou want, you can donate to me if you want for it, its up to you... but im offering to do them for free =)

warlordste

Reaction score
u can make me one with the words warlord gaming thanks can be any size and any colours

Sohail

Reaction score
Ok it's not that i want a logo done because i can make some really cool ones but i just wanted to inform you that this is the wrong section to put this in.

warlordste

Reaction score
its off the topic so it can be sort of this section but its the market place where it wwants to be

BrandonC

Reaction score
No it does not need to be in the market place because its for free, im not selling the logos, im offering to create them for free. the market place is where your selling or buying something. (i believe, if im wronge, someone or a staff member will correct me) lol

BrandonC

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i lost my internet, so i wont be on for quite a while, mabe a few weeks, mabe a month or 2. well, just lettin yas know. :(

gazzamc

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I create logos alot, and i do them really well. I am offering to create anyone a logo, no more than 2 a person/website(unless you really need more which you probably dont).
some of my past work with logos are really good, i usually make it so the letters have flames(blue or red flames is all i got) on it though. white or black background, and the letters any colour of the rainbow lol. If you wish to have a logo for your site, just PM me with what colour you want the letters to be, and what colour of flames (blue or red) and with a msn or yahoo address so i can send it to you when your online. I am willing to also do some for any staff members on here as well.

Sincerly, BrandonC

Could you make me a logo for my site?????
It's called Gamez.exofire.net
you could just use the name as an inspiration.
If you make me one i will give you credits...