Domain Email

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by hamradi2, Sep 30, 2021.

1. hamradi2

hamradi2 Member

How do you set up your domain in the direct admin panel without crashing your site?

2. Eric S

Eric S Administrator

You can set this up without any issue if you have your domain added to your direct admin account and pointed correctly. You will then be albe to create up to 2 accounts for this email address.

You will not be able to do this if your service is currently having issues ie : x12 ad x14.

3. hamradi2

hamradi2 Member

I am currently on X11 server, but for some reason every time I set up my email using pop three it locks up my website/gives page not displayed errors and then I have to write you to have the block removed. There should be an easier way to do this without the problem occurring. That's why I haven't used it again because of this particular issue. Was wondering if there was a workaround.

4. garrettroyce

garrettroyce Community Support Community Support

It sounds like the issue is your POP3 settings are getting you blocked. Please check the link in my forum signature on how I set up my email and see if that helps.

5. hamradi2

hamradi2 Member

None of the links work you get a 404 error

6. Anna

Anna I am just me Staff Member

His FAQ is hosted on x10, so I guess it is also on one of the two servers still not restored fully.

• Agree Agree x 1