Domain Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bin_asc

Reaction score
I just bought a domain name and I tried to add it in parked domains.But I got an error and I saw that other members had it even after they`ve syncronized their nameservers.This is the error I got:

Sorry, you are not allowed to park common domains. 69.93.137.173,69.93.137.172
Bind reconfiguring on server2 using rndc Bind reconfiguring on server1 using rndc Bind reconfiguring on server1 using rndc
Created DNS entry for ********.com

Setup Mail forward ********.com -> binasc.x10hosting.com
Setup ********.com OK
Adding httpd.conf entry for ********.com to point to binasc.x10hosting.com .

And it doesn`t work.Pls some one from the admins r whoever has access to the cpanel ----
RESET MY DNS ENTRIES.

After removing the parked domain I get an error as well:

********.com -> deleted from server2.
Unable remove zone.
There was a problem removing the zone ********.com from the Bind configuration.
The zone was possibly removed earlier.Updating Mail Routes...Done
Removing localdomains entires....
Removing ServerAlias line....Done
Parked Domain ********.com Unparked!

I didn`t post the domain so no one may abuse of it.Pls help me out.I`ve done this several times and still no luck.Thank you.

funindia

Reaction score
I also got the same problem. Currently waiting for Admin to reset the DNS entry, after that Tyler or any other Moderator can set it up as your root domain.

No other way, just wait...........

Abhi

bin_asc

Reaction score
There are some :excl: configuration :excl: problems with cpanel.I know because I ran dnsreport of my domain and this is what it returned.Admins pls take a look here.

ERROR: Your nameservers report glue that is different from what the parent servers report. This will cause DNS servers to get confused; some may go to the IP provided by the parent servers, while others may get to the ones provided by your authoritative DNS servers. Problem record(s) are:

Mismatched glue

ns2.x10hosting.com.: Parent server (m.gtld-servers.net) says A record is 69.93.137.172, but authoritative DNS server (69.93.137.173) says it is 69.93.194.61
ns2.x10hosting.com.: Parent server (m.gtld-servers.net) says A record is 69.93.137.172, but authoritative DNS server (69.93.137.172) says it is 69.93.194.61

Lame nameservers

ERROR: You have one or more lame nameservers. These are nameservers that do NOT answer authoritatively for your domain. This is bad; for example, these nameservers may never get updated. The following nameservers are lame:

Nameservers on separate class C's
WARNING: All of your nameservers (listed at the parent nameservers) are in the same Class C (technically, /24) address space,which means that they are probably at the same physical location.Your nameservers should be at geographically dispersed locations.You should not have all of your nameservers at the same location.RFC2182 3.1 goes into more detail about secondary nameserver location.​

SOA Warning

WARNING: Your SOA EXPIRE time is : 3600000 seconds. This seems a bit high. You should consider decreasing this value to about 1209600 to 2419200 seconds (2 to 4 weeks). RFC1912 recommends 2-4 weeks. This is how long a secondary/slave nameserver will wait before considering its DNS data stale if it can't reach the primary nameserver​

Last edited:

bin_asc

Reaction score
Admins ,pls read the posts.These may help you to resolve some server errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.