Double (all) & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micke_00

Reaction score
hey,

Got two questions:

1. I know there has been some "promo" about "Double (all)" where you pay a fee and get double bandwidth/space/all. But was this only a promotion? Or is this still available somewhere?

2. It would be nice to see some feedback forum/subforum, I know there's a Ongoing projects thingy, but that doesn't look much like something where you can notify the staff of problems with the forum or your account. Is there a proper place to post such feedback?

An example: in the faq topic and in some other topics, there is a link to a suspension subforum, but this forum has been removed, so the link has become useless and even misleading or even confusing.

I know there's a support system, but I don't think that that is the right place to give notice of such problems?

grtz

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Double all and inactivity unsuspension are both in cpanel now.

I did use that dead link for the unsuspension before. Someone should remove that... :p

Micke_00

Reaction score
thnx for the quick reply! didn't know that about the double all, so is the simple (not everything) double package not an option anymore?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
thnx for the quick reply! didn't know that about the double all, so is the simple (not everything) double package not an option anymore?

No problem :p

I have not seen the basic double option since the promo Corey ran. I purchased my Advanced Double All package at the time of the promo, so I haven't kept up to date.

I cannot find anything except double all. I'm sure the package exists in the system still, since some people still have it, so maybe if you ask an admin they can let you purchase it or give you some better information.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.