Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
meh. doesnt look too "chrome" to me. :D

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I downloaded it when I say it on the search page, it looks nice, but I'll stick to FF!

Nathan H

Reaction score
I think i'll use this instead of FF as my reserve browser, THANKYOU!

Nathan H

Reaction score
wow, filesize = 474KB, it's tiny

Ok, definately my new favorite browser even more so than IE for one fantastic reason. Make this the default browser is OFF by default!!!

Last edited:

hamsn

Reaction score
wow, filesize = 474KB, it's tiny

its just the setup initialiser, when u download this 474kb, and run it, the actual setup file begins to download, this is chrome.
its sooo simple to use....minimising resource usage on extra looks, messed up options which many of them don't even use

simple and fast
but its not

Last edited:

relisys

Reaction score
yes it works with all websites, trust me even my website look sexy in this new browser, TY google

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
This is one of the best browser, and I've been about 5 minutes on it. It took me 15 minutes to get addicted to FF, but not even a year addicted me to Opera!
I find that the fact that most of the things you see is the webpage is one of the Best things! In FF, the toolbars take up more space, althougth they are useful, and the page is resized each time the tabs number goes from 1 to 2. Also, FF is pretty high in resource usage...
Anyway, I don't like the fact that there is no addons for Chrome, put I'll use it when my computer is running slow, as it uses not much of ressources!

I think that was my longuest post... for now!

Nathan H

Reaction score
You say there are no add-ons, it was only released as beta yesterday so how could anyone have chance to make any?
Definitely has a TINY resource footprint.
I even already wrote a first impressions review on my blog :p

relisys

Reaction score
well iv been using this google browser now for at least 16 hours now, and not once as any thing gone wrong, i find it sleek very very powerful and it show all the website content , this browser is one of the best application since well Microsoft brought out its first OS back in the days!

well google i think your going to kill Microsoft by a long shot, only thing you need to make now is a OS for your self

medphoenix

Reaction score
This is an amazing user friendly browser I've ever seen.
I like the features:
1) Maintaining history (you can delete the history for a specific day quickly), Browsed time.
2) Managing Downloads.
3)Opening pre-entered websites in separate tabs at a same time:(View image)
4) New incognito window: ( Pages you view in this window won't appear in your browser history or search history, and they won't leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close the incognito window. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be preserved, however. )
5)42 integrated language interface and spell checker (start from Arabian till Vietnamese)

Now My default browser is of course, Chrome. ( Hope in full (final)version, there will be addons and FF like features.)

Attachments

• chrome_like_It.JPG
    chrome_like_It.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
one thing I hate: it doesen't save field history at all for me

kirtik

Reaction score
<3.
I'd say it's about equal with Firefox for me atm. FF has customisability, but Chrome uses less memory.
Edit:
Oooh. Just discoved a code 'inspector'. Right click on a page and inspect code. :3

Last edited:

TheMan177

Reaction score
Oooh. Just discoved a code 'inspector'. Right click on a page and inspect code. :3
You can also bring up a graph of the time it takes for each item on the page to load.

I think it's great, will certainly be keeping it installed here.

Reaction score
a passive rant: it's Fx not FF - from Fx devs with <3

also im waiting for the open-source Linux version, i can't wait. y'all are making me wanna run it under wine >.<