Downtime/Uptime/Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

bin_asc

Reaction score
1 . Today , 04.08.2005 , in the morning my site(binasc.x10hosting.com) and your site(www.x10hosting.com) were not working.After a 4-5 h they were.What happened?Pls don`t tell me to use the search.My site is working now but pls tell me what was the problem.
2 . What uptime do you guarantee(if there is such a thing).Server has been down a lot of times.I don`t complain but I only want to know.
3 . I want to buy a domain name and I want to know what are the procedures to get it root for my website binasc.x10hosting.com.One mod said that there is a posibility to have a TLD for a website and also my account.So then <www.name.com> and <binasc.x10hosting.com> would work.I`m not talking about url forwarding.What are the nameservers and their IP?
4 . And lets say I do the TLD change and i`ll have a TLD for my site.If I want to user it for an other webhosting account(not from x10hosting) what do I need to do?

Pls answer all my questions.Thank you.Oh,and.......X10HOSTING Rules!!!!Still love u guys.Keep up the good work.If you need any help I`m here.

Last edited:

Richard

Reaction score
If you had checked the server alerts you would have found a post about the DNS server been down here http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=6537

We cannot guarantee a certain percentage of up time but we do aour best to keep ther servers running as smoothly as possible.

To register a domain goto a registrar like godaddy.com and follow the registration process for a domain. Use the following domains for the name servers

ns1.x10hosting.com 69.93.137.173
ns2.x10hosting.com 69.93.137.172

If you wish to move you domain to another server all you need to do is change the nameservers by sending an update request to your registrar.

To make your new domain your root domain post an update request in the upgrades forum.

All this infomation was already in the forum all you needed to do was search.

Last edited:

NewFuture

Reaction score
yep people must search, its anoying when x10 gets people posting same threads all the time, but it should be made alot clearer though

Status
Not open for further replies.