e107 ad help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
i've seen the method hwo to add the corporate banner ad but i dont' know how to add that text link one for the advanced plan. how do i add it (besides making it a banner)?

i tried making it a custom menu block but nothing showed up, i tried putting it as the welcome message but again, nothing showed up... a little help please?

funindia

Reaction score
Now Advance plan only need text ad in your side. The best way is create a html page with ad code and place it to baner folder and select it. Don't forget to remove all rest of baner otherwise baners start rotating.

If you have goodknowledge of php the go for heafer editing, it may lead to corrupt the script.

You can try editing the files offline too and check it without going online. Just download PHPTriad software from download.com and install on your PC. Also download the entire package of e107 from e107.org. Follow the manual and intall in your pc's apache server. (php and mysql server are included in PHPTriad)

Need more help then revert to me.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
wat i did was create a custom menu block and tried putting the code in there but nothing showed up. then i tried adding it to the custom welcome message but that failed also. and the banner method looks complicated and with my style, it kinda messes up my site

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
You do the same thing as you did with corp. all you have to do is get the AD Zip package: http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=1731

Then when you got it open the folder then open the text file. There you see a lot of letters find the one that says the Advance ad code and deat the rest of the codes but that. Then when you do that go to your e107 folder in your FTP maneger and find the folder banners in e107_images..then add the file to that. Then go to your admin panel and go to banners and then go to edit a banner and adit the banner it came with...when you do you see images and chose the ad code's file in that section. Then click finnish and you have the ad code.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
um, i dont' see any images? its just supposed to be a text link.

and how do i add it besides the banner part, like how do i add it into a menu block? i pasted the code into a menu block but nothing appeared...

EDIT: ok, thanks, i got it now =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.