Easy Cash Crate Offers

blaindugan

Reaction score
if any one could relitvely quickly tell me what cash crate offers i should do. i dont want to spend money on anything. if you are expierenced with cash crate please share your wisdom.

Cynical

Reaction score
I too am interested in what they have to offer, I've seen several people the Cash Crate banner in their signatures... it appears to be a legitimate site, and says you will never need to pay anything (no credit card required)... I too would be interested in hearing from someone who has used the site :).

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Do the ones that dont require you to put in your credit card info and stuff...just look around. There are some that require that info and some that dont. I only do ones that dont require all that.

Cynical

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't do this if I needed to put in my credit card info, just PayPal... I'll probably be joining soon, I just need to make sure I remember my PayPal info.

blaindugan

Reaction score
i went through the offers and they seemed bs. i mean its either you need a credit card or you have to do some really long offer for only 45 cents. your best bet is refferels so im just going to put a link in my sig.

ƒorte

Reaction score
Yes just do the $0.50 surveys. They take like 5 minutes at most...

Also, if you're looking for another site like CC (not treasuretrooper), PM me.

Torch

Reaction score
I never trust site who say 'Free money' or free anything...because in the end it turns out that you'll spend more than you could 'earn'.

ƒorte

Reaction score
Torch said:
I never trust site who say 'Free money' or free anything...because in the end it turns out that you'll spend more than you could 'earn'.
to be quite honest, I felt the same way when I heard of all these offers online, but they really are legit. You see, survey companies will pay for opinions, and so there is a company in the middle (like cashcrate) that takes all the survey companies' surveys and puts 'em together. The middle company pays members (like you and I) to do surveys, and then the survey company pays the middle company more than the middle company pays its members. That is how they pay you to do those surveys... btw, what are you talking about "you'll spend more than you could 'earn'"? You're not spending crap! You're just doing annoying surveys... no cost there. I've made $21.10 from CashCrate.com, and I've never risked ANYTHING.

Payment Proof

Torch

Reaction score
Hmm, but how do I do surveys on CashCrate? All the offers I see there require you to buy something :/

ƒorte

Reaction score
Torch said:
Hmm, but how do I do surveys on CashCrate? All the offers I see there require you to buy something :/
just click the arrows to the right and go back a couple pages. You should start to see many survey offers that pay about half a buck each, and don't require any payment from you. Just click one, complete it, and then click "sumbit" at the top or back at home. Make sure you have cookies enabled.

Cynical

Reaction score
I figure there's nothing to risk (you just need to enter your PayPal username).. so why not try it? I usually have enough free time late at night to do a few surveys, and I'll tell my friends about it and get them to sign up through me.

ƒorte

Reaction score
Phil said:
Meh, Firefox is better anyways.
lol

anyway, I'm a complete idiot for missing the fact that you're in Serbia, correct? All the survey companies mostly want US resident um.. opinions, so either lie about your country or that's all there is for Serbia. Sorry.

Cynical

Reaction score
Oh, true, I didn't notice your location, Torch... quoted from the FAQ section of CashCrate.com:
You must be atleast 13 years old. Members from the United States and other English speaking countries will have the most offers available to them, but members from other countries are welcome as well.

Torch

Reaction score
Oh, well anyways, I joined TreasureTrooper.
Awesome site, seems very legit, has lot of member, tons of offers for everyone (not just US residents) and I already made $7 just for completing some last night :D

Last edited: