Edit existing website

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehotra

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a bit lost as to how I edit my existing website after the latest migration? There doesn't appear to be any link/options at the Dashboard.

-Dan

bringabi

Reaction score
I'm unable to load or edit Wordpress. Commenting to follow conversation.

softdesi

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a bit lost as to how I edit my existing website after the latest migration? There doesn't appear to be any link/options at the Dashboard.

-Dan

If you are looking for Site Builder, it won't be available in Direct Admin.

leehotra

Reaction score
If you are looking for Site Builder, it won't be available in Direct Admin.

Yes, am looking for a way to edit the website, which I previously did through Site Builder.

Currently, the first page I land on after signing in only gives me the option to then go to the Direct Admin page. While I can install various APP for building a new site, I can't seem to find how I would go about editing the existing site. Any ideas?

leehotra

Reaction score
Can anybody else help point me in the right direction? Am a bit lost after the migration.

springbox99

Reaction score
From the Dashboard, click "System info and Files", then "File manager" and "public_html". You'll find there your website's folders and files. You can click and edit them, but you must know how to code.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You would likely need to find and download a standalone website builder
if you do not know how to manually code pages.

libracon

Reaction score
Hi, I am having the exact same problem. I am trying to edit my website using the site builder which was easy to use. Now I really don't know how to go about editing my existing website without complicated coding etc.

Can someone please provide how one goes about editing in wordpress and how that would integrate with x10hosting and so the website remains the same?

Really really would appreciate someone's help here for us novices. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.