email not sent, discord is a bust

thewagne

Reaction score
I've been trying the process to reset my password, but the email does not seem to get sent.

I've also been trying to go through the discord route but always get stuck trying to "claim and verify the account". I had a Discord account that was pretty much unused prior to this.

I am able to log into the "regular" Discord, but need an invite from x10Hosting to connect to you guys. Using that email/password (from the regular Discord) does not allow me to "claim and verify" when taking the discord route for support.

But the real problem is I can't get sent the email to reset my password. Email should be going to ***cWa***r@verizon.net

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been trying the process to reset my password, but the email does not seem to get sent.

I've also been trying to go through the discord route but always get stuck trying to "claim and verify the account". I had a Discord account that was pretty much unused prior to this.

I am able to log into the "regular" Discord, but need an invite from x10Hosting to connect to you guys. Using that email/password (from the regular Discord) does not allow me to "claim and verify" when taking the discord route for support.

But the real problem is I can't get sent the email to reset my password. Email should be going to ***cWa***r@verizon.net
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with discord. You can try the following invite : https://discord.gg/Ab9eGwsxh2 you may need to click the Add server in the bottom left of your discord and enter that link.

Either way can you please try your password reset now?