Email Provider

What is your email provider?

• Total voters

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I put Hotmail & Gmail.
I've a hotmail account because i used to use it before, but now i use Gmail.

HyDr@

Reaction score
Gmail is just fast plain and simple, dont think its hard to find mail when theres like 2000 of them, you can always perform a search to find what you want :)

Last edited:

Cynical

Reaction score
I primarily use my two Gmail accounts, one of which is through x10email, and then I have my Charter Communications domain from my ISP that I hardly use but still check.

Cubeform

Reaction score
I use my Gmail accounts. I also check my Windows Live Mail inbox, but I hardly use that.

HyDr@

Reaction score
On the windows live mailbox, the classic view, it doesnt have the "Select all in this page" option, I have to tick all the box then click delete (this operation is done usually I have a batch of like 50 emails to delete), repeat the process for the next page (each page displays like 25 emails(not sure).

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Gmail All The Way Its The Best!!!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I use a few ...

Hushmail, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOLmail ( rarely ).

I like Gmail, except for the fact that you don't have folders. You never have to delete e-mail, but I'm a type of a neat freak and having to store all my e-mail in the inbox is a pain to me.

So I tend to use Yahoo / Hotmail more than gmail.

the_king_dollars

Reaction score
I have 4 emails. One in Gmail and three in Yahoo!. I use Gmail most often. Just in case you want to know, I didn't delete my old accounts for fear that someone may email me something important on a deleted one, so I don't receive it.

Zenax

Reaction score
I use Live Mail alot and also I have a BT Yahoo! email address.

dyfuse

Reaction score
I suppose I use Gmail just for the fact that it doesn't have all these flashy ads on the side. That means less loading time, and it is a very 'streamlined' layout, so very quick and efficient email browsing! Plus, tons of space! :)

faulty

Reaction score
I love gmail. Fast, simple, so damn easy to use. MSN sucks. I used to use yahoo a lot, only because they took over geocities, and since i've a lot of contact in geocities, so have to stick with yahoo. Now, migrating to gmail already