!!emergency!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked insanity

Reaction score
What the hell??

My site has dissappeard completely!!:eek4: :dunno:

When i go to visit my page at www.ps3uk.pcriot.com, it turns out there is no such page and the domain is available to use.
Correction "no it's mine". Any way, when i log into the x10hosing account panel it recognises the site at ps3uk.pcriot.com and the cpanel extension, and it claims that my account is unsuspended, and the servers are all ok.
So wher the hell has my stuff gone!??!

...if it helps i am on the stoli server...

!!People please help!!

Thanks for all your support,
All the team at PS3UK

tonecas

Reaction score
Firts go to Cpanel and see if you have all your stuff in there and if you dont have try to install an backup or something...
There allways another away creat a new account and add it that domain ! but dont forget to delete the old one ;)

Last edited:

wicked insanity

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestions, but i cant access the cPanel because you have to go through the site...

wicked insanity

Reaction score
thanks for the post, i can now access the cPanel and all my stuff is there on the legacy file manager. Unfortunately, i still cant access my website... my account is still currently active but it just says "page does not exist" but IT DOES, ITS SAYS SO IN THE FILE MANAGER!! ARGHH:rant2:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried changing your domain lately?

wicked insanity

Reaction score
i did switch domains the other day from.pcriot.com to .x10hosting.com, but then i changed it back because te forums werent working properly, and then it was workin when i switched it back so i dont think thats the problem.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, I've fixed your domain entrys. It's now working.
You may need to:
-Clear your cache and temporary files.
-Flush your DNS.
-Refresh the page.
-If it still doesn't work, restart your router/modem/computer.

You can check your account is working by using a proxy.

wicked insanity

Reaction score
Thanks so much to all you who helped. Especially to fedlerner.

Thanks for all your support,
All the team at PS3UK
Edit:
Just for idle curiosity and to stop it happening again, do you know what the problem was and how it was caused and if i can fix it on my own or does it need admin privaleges??

Last edited:

kajasweb

Reaction score
This type of issues arise when you make any changes to your domain name, and this is not a issue with your site but with the DNS propagation delay.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is working fine for me. You probably just need to wait a few hours. I'm closing this thread as I think this issue is solved, please re-open it if you need further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.