Resolved Enter FTP credentials to proceed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletip

Reaction score
when I enter website address I got this message
How can I fix that?

Connection Information
To perform the requested action, WordPress needs to access your web server. Please enter your FTP credentials to proceed. If you do not remember your credentials, you should contact your web host.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I see that you have two domains with a wordpress on, does this problem present for both of the domains? They do have a slightly different setup in their wp-config.php, your personal domain does have some ftp details defined which is not part of a standard wp-config as far as I know, they would likely not work as that domain uses cloudflare and would thus attempt to upload to the cloudflare server if used.

This is an error I have never encountered with wordpress myself, you might need to get in touch with the developers to get help solving this, we generally can not provide scripting help other then basic troubleshooting.

pelletip

Reaction score
I see that you have two domains with a wordpress on, does this problem present for both of the domains? They do have a slightly different setup in their wp-config.php, your personal domain does have some ftp details defined which is not part of a standard wp-config as far as I know, they would likely not work as that domain uses cloudflare and would thus attempt to upload to the cloudflare server if used.

This is an error I have never encountered with wordpress myself, you might need to get in touch with the developers to get help solving this, we generally can not provide scripting help other then basic troubleshooting.

I have not seen it myself either , I google it but adding ftp tp wp-config does not work:(

Other question how much upload size do I have? I tried upload a plugin 6-8mb does not work. I got message increase upload size in php.ini

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed you use cloudflare on your custom domain, have you updated the DNS on their site to reflect that your account is now on a new server?

pelletip

Reaction score
I noticed you use cloudflare on your custom domain, have you updated the DNS on their site to reflect that your account is now on a new server?[/Q

Nope how will I do that? remove it from cloudflare and add it again?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You would need to login to your account with cloudflare, click the domain in question, then under DNS you will find what information they have for your domain.

Any place where you have an IP and want the url to point to our server you would need to edit so the IP says: 198.91.81.12

Status
Not open for further replies.