Error changing PHP version

Reaction score
Hello good afternoon,

I have the following error:
When making the PHP Change in the Extra Feactures>Select PHP Version tab, changing to any php version other than the native 7.2 it does not work and does not recognize the enabled modules, for example:

Native (PHP 7.2) to PHP 7.2

Such an error occurs and so it doesn't let me work with the applications, in addition to giving an error on the hosted site showing connection errors among others and only comes back when the native php is re-enabled.

I verified that such error occurs when changing the php version and thus does not enable any selected module.

Here are the hosting details:

User:uzmldlew
Server:X14

I'm already waiting for a solution and I would like to know if there is still a possibility of increasing the hosting space a little.

Thanks

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This may sound kind of weird, as you didn't post if you did or not.
but when you selected your choice of php versions did you also click
the 'set as current' that appears next to that ??

Reaction score
Yes, set current was clicked and then it appears as 7.2 (curent) but no changes that will be made are applied.

I ran php info and no module changes made in the control panel are applied, for example:

By fling MySQLi does not enable the MySQL module and so the site has an error, it only works again when you go back and set the native php 7.2

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please try now? If it was caused by what I believe, it should be sorted now.