Error code E7EF01C2913EA9652

arconlin

Reaction score
Hello, I had an account years ago, and decided to try making a new site. I can't get the password reset to get sent to my email. I did read that after 30 days of inactivity, the account is deleted, so I tried to sign up again but I just got that error. A google search and forum search didn't provide anything on what that error actually means. I also tried with a different email, but got the same error. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
By the looks from that error code you may be connected to a proxy, or a VPN, this is not something we allow for connecting to our free hosting so make sure those are turned off. Only public residential IPs are allowed.

You're not going to find much by using google on these error codes, they are generated internally, as a means for us admins to check what caused the error, and are all unique.

arconlin

Reaction score
No proxy or VPN. I use firefox browser. Not sure if that makes any difference. HTTPS everywhere and uBlock plugins also

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you try another web browser, like google chrome etc.
if not try using firefox with extensions/addons disabled.
Ublock might be causing the block.

arconlin

Reaction score
Now the error code is EBF04268F0A0FD2F8, both with those off and also on Opera browser

arconlin

Reaction score
I figured it out. I can't sign in on my laptop, but my phone works fine. There might be an issue on my laptop's end with me using Linux. I also used a different email than this one. I'll just use that new one instead and let this one go inactive. Thank you for the help