Reaction score
Hello
"Error code EC807104664AAC267. Please go to the support forum for assistance."
It happens to me too, please help me, thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you are trying to get a password reset for an email that is not in the system so it looks like you may be using the wrong one to reset the password with

I can confirm however that the email used for the hosting is indeed in the system, it is a terra.es email address.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
My email is the same that I use to enter this forumThanksMy page is: http://www.murillete.x10.mx/Excuse my translation
For the panel you will need to use the terra.es one when requesting the reset, you can absolutely change it once you are in however, the email for the hosting panel was never changed (I don't have permissions to see what you have on the forums btw).

pabaurre89

Reaction score
Through FTP if I can connectNow I send you a screenshot of the connectionFTP - "Server - ftp://murillete.x10.mx" ----- User "rada2011"Thanks

Attachments

• FTP - murillete_x10_mx.jpg
    FTP - murillete_x10_mx.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 1

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you not have access to the terra.es email address?

If you don't have access, you'd have to wait for the server restores to complete and once it is create a file in the root of your account named x10hosting.txt with information about the new email address you want set for your account. Post back when that is done after so we don't miss it.

If you have access to the terra.es address, use that to reset the password, you would still have issues with the DirectAdmin account though until the server is fully back online, and should not make changes to your files and folder right now.

pabaurre89

Reaction score
I don't have access to the Terra.es email, it no longer exists.
I will wait for the server restore to complete.
Thanks

pabaurre89

Reaction score
HelloI do not know if the restoration of the server will have finished, but now I cannot access by FTP, (yesterday if I could), as the mail from terra.es does not work, I am waiting for how to solve my page, http: // www .murillete.x10.mx /
Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
x12 and x14 is still being worked on.

When it is finished it will be posted in the announcement thread.