every two weeks, starting when?

valinthir

Reaction score
Does the post at least once every two weeks rule begin upon hosting account creation date/time, or from your first login/post?

-Val
Edit:
Wow, 11 views and nobody knows? I know.. you guys are just messin with the noob, makin me hang, right? That is right... right? :)

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
As soon as your hosting account is created is when the timer starts. :)

Jesse

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.

F

Fahad

Two questions:
Do you have to post every two weeks, or just login?

And do you have to login to your hosting account every two weeks, or just the forum.

Thanks everyone!

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
valinthir: Good idea, I wish others too would follow the same idea. (For those with a cell phone)

Dazz

Reaction score
valinthir: Good idea, I wish others too would follow the same idea. (For those with a cell phone)

LOL, I think anyone who has a problem remembering should enable cookies, sign in and check the 'remember me' checkbox and then set X10 forums as their homepage.

Problem Solved :biggrin:

Last edited:

tgkprog

Reaction score
i set the recurring timer to 8 days and one on 11 days jsut to be sure. though i been logging in every 4-5 days lol go figure

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
LOL, I think anyone who has a problem remembering should enable cookies, sign in and check the 'remember me' checkbox and then set X10 forums as their homepage.

Problem Solved :biggrin:

Lmao, best idea ever, really. Hopefully the person uses the internet every 2 weeks though.